Milling and Mixing Control System
Here is a more detailed presentation of the products and systems that NEUERO offers in the “Milling and Mixing” section for all performance classes. For a technical description and more detailed information, please go to PRODUCTS.
All NEUERO control systems are implemented at site – from circuit diagram to construction of control cabinet and programming. This means that all functions can be flexibly adapted to individual systems of every customer. A source of error analysis via telephone and remote maintenance via TeamViewer is possible.
NEUERO EASY Milling Control System
EASY is an inexpensive mill control system specially developed by NEUERO:
- Up to 4 grain components;
- Up to 4 silos for storage;
- Custom programming;
- 4 freely programmable outputs (extra extension up to 10 outputs);
- 4 freely programmable Empty and Full Sensors used for programming flour silos (optional extension to 8 Empty and Full Sensors).
Functions are displayed on LCD with a backlit.
CIBUS Milling and Mixing Computer System
The CIBUS plant control system is an innovative computer for milling and mixing developed by NEUERO for reliable use. With the CIBUS control, you can control the entire grain plant – from the field to the gutter, so to speak. It contains all the functions for controlling internal processes – from conveying, storing and aerating grain to milling, mixing feed and transporting flour to transporting feed through a tubular chain conveyor to the barn.
Touch screen control and manual control with a clear flow chart.
CIBUS mixer computer controls the processes:
- Milling and mixing control, including mixer Computer;
- Time and full sensors of the silos with Storages;
- Feed production using weighing and formulation;
- Control of a tubular chain conveyor for dosing feed in the Barns;
- Silo conveyance Control;
- NEUERO control HD-Monitoring.
The CIBUS system advantages:
- Due to open system and, very flexible, can easily adapt to customer needs;
- All product management possibilities, both the amount of consumption in combination with calculation of price and maintenance;
- Fulfillment of necessary documentary obligations;
- Data export to archive;
- Online access (incl. the access for remote maintenance and online support).